ACTS College is accredited with Asia Theological Association (ATA, www.ataasia.com) and Asia Pacific Theological Association (APTA, apta-schools.org). It is the first Pentecostal institution in Singapore to be fully accredited by the Asia Theological Association (ATA) to offer a Diploma of Theology and a Bachelor of Theology degree. To date, we continue to comply with the standards prescribed by the Accreditation and Educational Developmental Commission of ATA. Accreditation has been granted for the following degrees for the standard period of 5 years (2015-2020):
- Diploma of Theology (English and Chinese)
- Bachelor of Theology (English and Chinese)
- Graduate Diploma of Theology (English and Chinese)
- Master of Theological Studies (English and Chinese)
- Master of Divinity (English)
ACTS College is also accreditted with APTA for 10 years (2010 - 2020) with a standard mid term review. We are a chartered member of APTA, where it was established as a result of the expressed desires of the Assemblies of God Bible schools in the Asia Pacific region. This Association is a cooperative effort among these and other Pentecostal/Charismatic schools in the region who embrace the Association purposes, to provide assistance in the development and effectiveness of their ministry training programs.
We believed that accreditation is essential for students' academic achievement to be recognised. It implies that our education is externally verified to focus on:
- the basic philosophy and the Pentecostal distinctives;
- academic excellence;
- student spiritual life development;
- effective and practical field ministry training and
- training programs that are developed and adjusted to the needs of the students, the church and the culture.